We’re looking for a purple person to join us as Finance Officer, to support the Chief Executive Officer in operating the company’s financial systems in line with our financial policy.
As a value-led employer our priority is to recruit people who share our outlook and vision. We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate a strong commitment to Purple Patch Arts’ values of Humanity, Passion, Creativity and Authenticity, and can meet the following essential criteria:
- A dynamic, confident, compassionate and accessible communication style
- Excellent organisational skills and time management, and an ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to work from their own initiative and to problem solve independently
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills via email and phone
- Proficiency in Microsoft software including Excel and Word
- A strong commitment to equality and diversity
- The ability to work within policies and procedures
- A willingness to work flexibly within existing processes and procedures
While not essential, being able to demonstrate any of the following will strengthen your application:
- Competence in using Xero
- Competence in using online banking
- Experience of completing financial tasks to a high standard
- Experience of working with the support networks of people with diverse needs
- Experience of preparing and updating budgets
- Experience of preparing payroll figures for an external payroll provider
- Confidence in contributing creative ideas
This is a great opportunity for a highly organised individual with excellent numeracy and administration skills to join a small, passionate and dedicated team.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check, the cost of which will be met by Purple Patch Arts.
How to apply:
Purple Patch Arts is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are a Mindful Employer and a recognised Disability Confident Committed employer, promoting rewarding and meaningful employment opportunities for everyone. It’s important to us that you feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work and warmly welcome applicants identifying as disabled, neurodiverse, LGBTQI+, from all faiths, cultures, ethnicities, ages, and genders. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
You can download the application documents below.
Details for how to submit your application form are included in the job description. The deadline is 9am on Wednesday 12th July 2023. Unfortunately, applications received after this time cannot be considered.
Equal Opportunities Monitoring:
We would be grateful if you could also complete our anonymous Equal Opportunities monitoring form when applying: https://tinyurl.com/mr6xk26x
Please note that the data gathered will only be used to assess the success of our recruitment campaign in reaching a diverse range of candidates.
If you have any questions, need this information in a different format or have any other access requirements, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or ringing 07510 330105.